Annapolis is the capital of Maryland and furthermore the locale seat of Anne Arundel County. It is situated on the Chesapeake Bay. The city filled in as the seat of the Continental Congress in 1783–84 and was the area of the 1786 Annapolis Convention. Annapolis is the home of St. John’s College and moreover the United States Naval Academy.
The city is the seat of St. John’s College and it was opened in 1789 as the successor of King William’s School, which was set up by an act. Two vital universities are located here in Annapolis. Annapolis is furthermore home to the U.S. Maritime Academy, which begun in 1845. The Naval Academy provides guided visits and even has its own maritime library.
The Annapolis Rotary Crab Feast at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium is the greatest crab feast in the world. They state pretty much 4 million crabs are softened up in Annapolis every year. Additionally, the city is filled up with various places to eat and those who are big time foodies would not have much of a problem to fill their stomach with amazing food.
Population Of Annapolis In 2018:
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Annapolis in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 –38,722
2. 2014 –38,807
3. 2015 –39,474
4. 2016 – 39,706,
5. 2017 – 39,954
Predicting the 2018 population of Annapolis is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 270 people. Hence, the population of Annapolis in 2018 is forecast to be 39,954 + 270 = 40,224. So, the population of Annapolis in the year 2018 as per estimated data is 40,224.
Annapolis Population 2018 –40,224 (estimated)
Demography Of Annapolis:
According to the enumeration of 2010, there were 38,394 people and 8,776 families living in the city. The racial composition was 60.1% White, 24.0% Black, 0.3% Native American, 3% Asian and 2.6% from at least two races. Latinos consisted of around 16.8%.
Population Density And Growth Of Annapolis:
The population density of Annapolis is 2064 persons per square kilometre. It saw vital populace growth in the recent 5 years as shown in the recent estimations from the U.S. statistics Bureau.
In any case, the examinations do bar every single enlistment assigned spot within Maryland‘s outskirts, for instance, Glen Burnie, which had a population of 67,000 people.
Facts About Annapolis:
1. It is the oldest state capitol in constant managerial use. It was furthermore the capital of the United States in the year of 1783 where the Continental Congress would meet. This is also where the Treaty of Paris, the file that legitimately completed the American Revolutionary War was settled upon.
2. Two vital universities are located here in Annapolis. Annapolis is furthermore home to the U.S. Maritime Academy, which begun in 1845. The Naval Academy provides guided visits and even has its own maritime library.
3. The Annapolis Rotary Crab Feast at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium is the greatest crab feast in the world. They state pretty much 4 million crabs are softened up in Annapolis every year.
4. The capital of Maryland was at first called Providence when at first settled by the Puritans. The proprietor of the select state later named the city after his significant other.
5. Four of the 56 marks found on the Declaration of Independence started from inhabitants of Annapolis, Maryland.
Now find the latest population of Annapolis in 2019 here